Subscribe:

Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, June 11, 2012

FIX IT! A list of gaping issues with Facebook!


Facebook is a very well built streamlined website, loaded with Javascript. No matter which way you look at it, it is very efficient. Just ask its 800 Million users. I feel there are some huge improvements that can be made to Facebook, I hope you agree with me. Here they are:



1. Favorite Color: 
When you go to someone's Timeline you can see the information Facebook feels is most relevant. Like where you studied, your workplace, your hometown, etc. But remember the time when the most important question you could ask someone was, what's your favorite color? Yes, I'm saying it, Facebook should add Favorite Color as basic information on your profile. (I'm only partly joking!)


2. Mark Zuckerberg's Privacy:
He's got the complete life stories of, say, 800 million people in chronological order (thanks to Timeline), but we barely know about his. For someone who doesn't believe in privacy to go so far to keep his wedding under wraps, might push a few buttons. Here's a button that's been pushed...hard!! Gizmodo is having a Summer of Zuck , where they pay for pictures of Zuckerberg. The contest's got it's own terms though so nothing off of google Images will work! Maybe this will show him! For now he probably won't care, he's super-rich and married.

3. Chat:
Face it, Facebook Chat is waaay too buggy. To actually chat I turn to rock-solid (most of the time) Gmail. Facebook, FIX IT..your not a proper social network if you can't socialize.

4. I don't like bugs:
Lately I've been seeing some issues (probably with the Javascript...i.e. what makes Facebook breathe) with the website loading. I don't know what it is. But what I do know is that it's gotta be fixed. The amount of helplessness you feel when you can't like a picture, the strain, the pain...noooooo it's too much!! Facebook FIX IT.
I am now back online FBing but you never know when this could happen again, and seriously? Facebook is worth billions of dollars they have to be able to FIX IT!!

Facebook, please FIX these, before people start hopping over to Google Plus. Yeah I know it's an empty threat, and I'm sure FB's "main man", Zuckerberg knows it too. Ahh well, a blogger can try right? :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment